Welcome to Foxcroft! The Foxcroft Condominium Association is located on the corner of Washington Blvd. and Foxcroft Road, just 3 miles west of downtown Naperville. There is public transportation that pretty much takes you from your door step to the 5th Avenue train station, for onward commuting to downtown Chicago.
There are a total of 118 units in this community. The association features a variety of recently refurbished home styles - one and two bedroom condos, and duo level - two bedroom town-homes, all with granite counter tops, balconies or patios, and a variety of other comfortable amenities.
We have a variety of people residing in Foxcroft, with a number of singles in all age ranges that enjoy the harmonious environment, and co-existence of the residents. Families with children appreciate that we are in school district 203, which is one of the finest academic schools in Naperville.
Foxcroft also boasts a spacious clubhouse, equipped with a full kitchen, which owners can reserve for personal parties and gatherings. The pool is attractive, large, and relaxing during the summer months, with a comfortable patio area that lends itself to enjoyable camaraderie among the residents.
Come and see for yourself - you'll be glad you did!
FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION REMINDERS
- Guest Parking is for guests only. Owners using their guest tag on their own vehicle will be towed.
- Guests at the pool must be accompanied by an owner at all times.
- Please make sure to place all garbage and recyclables in the containers and dumpsters.
- Bushes and shrubs will be trimmed and completed in the upcoming weeks.
- Weed control is being applied to the planting beds and weeds are being pulled.
- Please remember to clean up all dog waste immediately.
- Please do not dispose of cigarette butts in the grass.
Kim Merrigan, CMCA®, AMS®, PCAM®
Office: 847.259.1331 ext: 110
Office: 847.259.1331 ext: 167
1314 N. Rand Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Office: 847-259-1331 Ext. 276